Nuruzzaman Rana's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Your daughter's wig cap construction is very uncommon. Probably you'll not get same…"

Nuruzzaman Rana replied Feb 13, 2015 to Can you help me with the construction of this wig?

5 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"Hi Lisa, Its a base construction of Fine Welded Mono (Someone calls German Lace) Top…"

Nuruzzaman Rana replied Feb 12, 2015 to Can you help me with the construction of this wig?

5 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"There are lots of wig shops in UK. If you really expect for a good quality wig at a…"

Nuruzzaman Rana replied Feb 7, 2013 to Wigs in the UK

2 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"Hi Andrea, You can try custom wig. If you can make template/pattern, you can order f…"

Nuruzzaman Rana replied Jan 5, 2013 to Help! I have a flat head shape and can't seems to fit a wig properly!

13 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Hilary

"Hi Tammi, If you lost hair only on crown area, you can cover with top piece. Wig is…"

Nuruzzaman Rana replied Jan 5, 2013 to Advise on first wig

5 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Tammi

"Most shampoos are formulated to remove oils from the scalp (which would dry out a ha…"

Nuruzzaman Rana replied Jan 5, 2013 to How to fix dry, dead, tangled human hair sytem or wig

9 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"Hi Lexi, It is an Ash Blonde color wig made with Bangladeshi Remy (Better than India…"

Nuruzzaman Rana replied Jan 4, 2013 to Help for my first wig. Advice?

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"Actually we are a custom hairpiece and wig factory located in Bangladesh. Our compan…"

Nuruzzaman Rana replied Jan 2, 2013 to Help for my first wig. Advice?

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

"Hi, Most of hairpiece/topper/wig factories are in Asia. Probably you are searching f…"

Nuruzzaman Rana replied Jan 1, 2013 to HELP - LIVING IN ASIA - LOOKING FOR "WESTERN" HAIR TOPPER/PIECES

8 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Sandra

"Its a Transparent Lace wig with Extra Light(50%) Density."

Nuruzzaman Rana replied Jan 1, 2013 to Help for my first wig. Advice?

21 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Nuruzzaman Rana

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service