Emory's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't submitted to the insurance company because I have United Healthcare Oxford…"

Emory replied Jan 13, 2012 to Insurance claim for medical hair prosthesis

18 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by BMG

"I use DUO glue and my eyelashes usually stay put through the day. I always carry an…"

Emory replied Dec 13, 2011 to False eyelashes in winter

4 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Peace to you

"I am a big fan of permanent tattooing. I have both my eyebrows and eyeliner tattooed…"

Emory replied Dec 5, 2011 to Help, I'm fading away

13 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Greg

"I wear an elastic head scarf made of tshirt material that covers my head and ties in…"

Emory replied Dec 5, 2011 to I run

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Emory

"Hi Jen, I developed AU in April of this year and lost all my hair, eyelashes, and e…"

Emory replied Nov 8, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"I had a CBC and comprehensive metabolic panel (that looks at all your electrolytes,…"

Emory replied Oct 18, 2011 to WHAT NEEDS TESTING?!

3 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Ryan

"You may also have Psoriasis of the scalp. I know scalp biopsies are used to diagnose…"

Emory replied Sep 21, 2011 to Scalp Biopsy?

14 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth

"I'm sorry you had such an awful weekend. Drunk or not, what your boyfriend did was n…"

Emory replied Aug 22, 2011 to Support system FAIL

34 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by karen

"I have found that supertape is the most waterproof of all the tapes. I buy it online…"

Emory replied Aug 9, 2011 to Lace, gripper, cap...oh my!! Which wig do I choose??

16 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by cherry2u

"I recently had my eyebrows tattooed shortly after getting AU. However, in the interi…"

Emory replied Jul 31, 2011 to Eyebrows and eyelashes

29 Jan 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service