chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Cindie, it seems I spend all day telling clients about the drawbacks of human…"

chris for hair replied Dec 3, 2012 to Brand new wig has gone mental on first wash

26 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Good luck, please be careful. Just because someone claims 20 years experience does n…"

chris for hair replied Dec 3, 2012 to Brand new wig has gone mental on first wash

26 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"When you say you had this wig since July last year, do you mean 5 months? If so, thi…"

chris for hair replied Dec 2, 2012 to Brand new wig has gone mental on first wash

26 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Be very careful, much of the henna I have seen looks very off-color and unnatural, a…"

chris for hair replied Nov 30, 2012 to Can I dye my hair since my hair has grown back?

6 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"Hi Bianca, The decision to buy a certain wig involves many issues. You must think ab…"

chris for hair replied Nov 29, 2012 to Need help finding a wig

21 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by kaye kirby

"I love Paula's wigs, check her out: http://www.facebook.com/PaulasWigs"

chris for hair replied Nov 28, 2012 to Wigs and hair pieces

7 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Flygirl

"It is fantastic that you had such good luck your first time! Hopefully you will insp…"

chris for hair replied Nov 28, 2012 to My wig yay

16 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Haley Simpson

"Most wig sellers have return policies that basically allow them to get out of replac…"

chris for hair replied Nov 28, 2012 to Brand new wig has gone mental on first wash

26 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Christine is right about the fact that her wig is short. Shorter hair is less likely…"

chris for hair replied Nov 28, 2012 to Brand new wig has gone mental on first wash

26 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"SO sorry to hear this happened to you, I can say however that more and more of this…"

26 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service