chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carol, Having had Lupus for 30+years and published a book which enabled me to be…"

chris for hair replied Nov 26, 2012 to New from Minnesota

12 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"Hi Christina, As a hair stylist for many years I will tell you that you should do a…"

chris for hair replied Nov 26, 2012 to Can I dye my hair since my hair has grown back?

6 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"Just an opinion, not a doctor, but my feeling is that doctors are throwing "diagnosi…"

chris for hair replied Nov 22, 2012 to I'm new here; I need your suggestions on using Rogaine

9 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by pauline vargas

"Please don't panic, (or try not to) Last year I had an episode similar to yours and…"

chris for hair replied Nov 14, 2012 to New - Afraid

7 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by JamesLo

"Please be very careful, all wigs lose hair, and when you get into custom, many thing…"

chris for hair replied Nov 11, 2012 to Ready to order a custom wig? Need some help!

30 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"I never wash on styro head, you can stretch the cap that way. If you have distribute…"

chris for hair replied Nov 7, 2012 to Washing and styling human hair topper/wig

16 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Gill

"The hair pieces are not as fragile as many think, but it is a good idea to use sulfa…"

chris for hair replied Nov 6, 2012 to Washing and styling human hair topper/wig

16 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Gill

"It is easy. Use cold to luke warm water, hold the piece in your hand and let the wat…"

chris for hair replied Nov 6, 2012 to Washing and styling human hair topper/wig

16 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Gill

"I would check out, maybe call, and ask how many wigs they carry and what brands. I h…"

chris for hair replied Nov 6, 2012 to Time to wave goodbye to the wig?

15 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

"Where do you live? Some of the online stores will let you send back."

chris for hair replied Oct 30, 2012 to Time to wave goodbye to the wig?

15 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by chris for hair

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service