chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Recently, I think I experienced a similar issue but it was not about hair. My horse…"

chris for hair replied Oct 14, 2014 to Everyone has an opinion!

19 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Grace

"Last year I had a client that had an irregular bald spot on her head caused from ano…"

chris for hair replied Sep 6, 2014 to Disguising a spot?

5 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by LoCo

"WOW! How powerful is this?? A woman that has succeeded in a field that embraces oute…"

chris for hair replied Sep 6, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Gary, There are many women that find bald men attractive. Your wife may not be one o…"

chris for hair replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"YEAH!! As usual Rosie speaks with the wisdom and experience of someone that has seen…"

chris for hair replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Yes, any progress is important to know about, I agree. I think my issue comes from h…"

chris for hair replied Aug 21, 2014 to New drug cancer treatment pill cures alopecia

19 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Recovered Alopecian

"Ho Roxy, I sent you a friend invite, but will also answer here. I will say that good…"

chris for hair replied Aug 19, 2014 to Netting shows

13 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by chris for hair

"This is a vendor that is promoting their website. I find this very annoying as it do…"

chris for hair replied Aug 19, 2014 to The right wig

5 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by chris for hair

"Baloney. this forum has been infiltrated by vendors pretending to be Alopecia suffer…"

chris for hair replied Aug 19, 2014 to Help buying a wig online?

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Really like this answer, there is a different criteria for each person and knowing t…"

chris for hair replied Aug 19, 2014 to Help buying a wig online?

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service