Lexi's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

"Karen, what is the Chinese site you ordered from?  The cost?  I will be interested t…"

Lexi replied Dec 24, 2010 to Hair bonding advice - going tomorrow!

23 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"Thanks so much Andrea. Sometimes, you can't pull a wig back into a ponytail (low) be…"

Lexi replied Nov 30, 2010 to Which wig brands & styles do you like best?

24 May 29, 2019
Reply by Mariah Johnson

"Hello, Andrea I have been "cruising" the AW site today...and online looking at wigs.…"

Lexi replied Nov 28, 2010 to Which wig brands & styles do you like best?

24 May 29, 2019
Reply by Mariah Johnson

"And isn't is so sad that that is truly the way it is? People treat us differently wi…"

Lexi replied Nov 23, 2010 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"Denise...what ever kind of wigs do you make so cheap?? Do clue me in...human hair or…"

Lexi replied Nov 21, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"Sonia, I know how hard it is to cope. Believe me. Some on this site have had some so…"

Lexi replied Nov 19, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"Brandy, do let me know how the gripper turns out. I missed seeing Carmen on her visi…"

Lexi replied Nov 16, 2010 to Amy's Presence Cyberhair vs. Vacuum

7 Jul 8, 2011

"Color it if you want. Nothing you do or don't do will have any effect on whether you…"

Lexi replied Nov 16, 2010 to Too old for this adventure

6 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"Oh, and I read about a bonded system. That would be the best of all worlds..except f…"

Lexi replied Nov 16, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

"Sonia, I have read all the wonderful things that were sent to you regarding what you…"

Lexi replied Nov 16, 2010 to Can't handle this

56 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Jan Streicher

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service