kimberly dean's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a lovely wig and it really suits you, not too light at all. I think a little wi…"

kimberly dean replied Sep 26, 2009 to Here's my new wig!

9 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by kimberly dean

"Hi. I have so far bought Rene of Paris wigs from a site called wigsalon.com. There c…"

kimberly dean replied Sep 26, 2009 to wigs

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Brandy Snap

"I wouldn't dye my hair."

kimberly dean replied Sep 26, 2009 to Hair dye

13 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Christine

"Hi ErinMichele, I have not worn a Raquel Welch wig but have seen them on-line and li…"

kimberly dean replied Sep 26, 2009 to Racquel Welch Wigs

4 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by kimberly dean

"I think that perhaps in these posts we have to be very clear about what our intended…"

kimberly dean replied Sep 26, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"Why are you with him if you don't know if he'd be with you if you were to walk aroun…"

kimberly dean replied Sep 26, 2009 to Men Love Hair

53 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by sean franklin

"That is so true the comment about you being a good judge of character. I am going to…"

kimberly dean replied Sep 26, 2009 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"As I read more of the posts I feel so much better about dating. I feel it's up to me…"

kimberly dean replied Sep 26, 2009 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"A very uplifting discussion for me to read considering I am a young, single girl wit…"

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"I have just noticed one nail is starting to peel away from the top, like the first t…"

kimberly dean replied Sep 25, 2009 to Nail pitting

17 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Kirsteen Forrest

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service