MattiasP's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! I have AU and i had my first shot of Pfizer two weeks ago. Never hesitated about…"

MattiasP replied Jun 2, 2021 to vaccination and alopecia areata

80 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by MD

"Hi Chris! Glad to read about your progress! Going gluten free is definitely worth a…"

MattiasP replied Oct 30, 2012 to Everyone with Alopecia and Autoimmune disorders should see this

19 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

"Hi Chefpam! Thanks for this info, sounds good! Do you know what kind of drug the dr…"

MattiasP replied Aug 30, 2012 to New drug for Alopecia Areata

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by MattiasP

"Hi Fizza! I've been trying to find out wheter or not to take the Shmuel Gonen treat…"

MattiasP replied Feb 7, 2011 to What treatments are available for children with Alopecia?

18 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Batra

"Hi Andy! I read this post with great interest. Lately I've been having this theory t…"

MattiasP replied Jan 7, 2011 to Can anyone help me? (My strange case with alopecia)

20 May 22, 2011
Reply by Jess

"Wow thank you for sharing! How did you come up with the idea, i.e. where did you rea…"

MattiasP replied Jun 29, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"Yeah I've been thinking about the cortisol and adrenaline as well, it makes sense th…"

MattiasP replied Dec 3, 2008 to the big stress debate

9 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Hey, well it´s been a stressful year since I got alopecia, it all happened so fast.…"

9 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Hi Jane and Mark! I think this is a really interesting issue. Like you said, Mark, a…"

9 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service