Snowflake's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mel, wanted to say hello and welcome. You have come to the right place for inform…"

Snowflake replied May 28, 2013 to *Newbie*

17 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Nani

"i just find it really confronting still.. even now when someone comments on how wild…"

Snowflake replied May 28, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi there.... sorry for late response. So sorry to hear you were having a hard day..…"

Snowflake replied May 28, 2013 to Hello.....I'm new..and new to talking about all of this...not coping

16 May 28, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"Dear Kath, Firstly apologise for not responding sooner... its been a hectic week wit…"

Snowflake replied May 27, 2013 to Hello.....I'm new..and new to talking about all of this...not coping

16 May 28, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"Hi Susan, i agree, reading other stories and getting comments etc on this site does…"

Snowflake replied May 22, 2013 to Hello.....I'm new..and new to talking about all of this...not coping

16 May 28, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"Gday Tonia! Yes if its one thing ive learnt, i KNOW im not alone :-) And healing do…"

Snowflake replied May 22, 2013 to Hello.....I'm new..and new to talking about all of this...not coping

16 May 28, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"yeah..working on it...its the only way really, isnt it? I still find it quite confro…"

Snowflake replied May 22, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Mona, i only have regrowth of about an inch all over..but quite thin. This has be…"

Snowflake replied May 22, 2013 to My first month with AA

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"Hi Mona, Thanks for sharing your story..Although i dont have real sound advice I can…"

Snowflake replied May 21, 2013 to My first month with AA

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"Love your positive approach... i know im very lucky that i have got regrowth.... im…"

Snowflake replied May 21, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service