Shaina's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"GardenJess I'm glad you enjoyed the topic! Thanks so much for sharing, I especially…"

Shaina replied Nov 14, 2015 to Pros of Hair Loss?

25 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Alicia

"Sorry that happened but know you're not alone! Even when you're comfortable bald ta…"

Shaina replied Nov 12, 2015 to Embarassment

6 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"Thanks Alicia I'm glad that you enjoyed the topic!  And yes #3 is the best in my opi…"

Shaina replied Nov 12, 2015 to Pros of Hair Loss?

25 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Alicia

"Aimee those are really good ones, I hadn't even thought about grays no longer being…"

Shaina replied Nov 11, 2015 to Pros of Hair Loss?

25 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Alicia

"Oh I'm sorry you feel that way Andrey. If you never discover any pros I hope you fin…"

Shaina replied Nov 11, 2015 to Pros of Hair Loss?

25 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Alicia

"Hi Maria! First don't panic. It doesn't mean that you are developing alopecia total…"

Shaina replied Nov 7, 2015 to Eyelash Loss?

3 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by catbert

"You're more than welcome and don't be so hard on yourself! In my experience? Thinnin…"

Shaina replied Nov 7, 2015 to Newbie: Am I in the Right Forum?

8 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

"I know I'm late but here are my thoughts. Getting Alopecia at age 9 made middle scho…"

Shaina replied Nov 6, 2015 to How has alopecia changed your life?

7 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Tom

"I'd like to try it but, in the past, medication has done just awful things to my ski…"

Shaina replied Nov 6, 2015 to XELJANZERS! How Many of Us on Xeljanz Now? Where Are You Located?

36 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Apple

"Sure thing, anytime! :-)"

Shaina replied Nov 5, 2015 to Anyone keen to chat ?

4 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Shaina

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service