nzahir's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"My parents are currently against the generic They are worried since we don't know w…"

nzahir replied Mar 8, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hey guys I am in a dilemma and need some help My dermatologist gave me a prescripti…"

nzahir replied Mar 7, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey guys I am in a dilemma and need some help My dermatologist gave me a prescripti…"

nzahir replied Mar 7, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hey Mastros, how long did it take for them to fully come back?"

nzahir replied Feb 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Frida, and how long did it take for eyelashes to come back totally?"

nzahir replied Feb 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Did you guys grow hair fully on scalp first or on eyebrows/eyelashes? Or when did ey…"

nzahir replied Feb 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Also if I microbladed my eyebrows, eyebrow growth should be fine/normal correct?"

nzahir replied Feb 14, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Is it bad to shave it off until all parts start to grow at once? Just scared of how…"

nzahir replied Feb 14, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What do/did you guys do when your hair is growing back patchy? Looks even worse than…"

nzahir replied Feb 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Are you under doctors supervision? And how did you get the xeljanz?"

nzahir replied Jan 17, 2019 to Do I take Xeljanz or not? I Need Help

7 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by Cocopuffz17

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service