Amy's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree. Start with a less expensive wig (or 2), and figure out what you like and do…"

Amy replied Apr 12, 2011 to Wig choice

16 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Eva

"Have you considered permanent make-up? I have my brows done and love it! I went back…"

Amy replied Apr 7, 2011 to Fake eyebrows

5 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Evy-Ann E.S

"I just got back from Jamaica and saw a rather hairy man with a full back tattoo and…"

Amy replied Apr 7, 2011 to Head tattoos

9 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"I have a drag queen cut my wigs! He has AMAZING wigs that he uses for his costumes a…"

Amy replied Apr 7, 2011 to Cost of wig styling

9 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Marie

"Hi Michelle, I am currently in the same boat as you. I don't have any eyebrows, very…"

Amy replied Apr 6, 2011 to Starting to think I have a few things going on. AU starting? Areata of the eyebrows and eyelashes?

2 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Christine

"I agree! Adults have way more issues and less tact when dealing with someone who has…"

Amy replied Mar 15, 2011 to Support in Alberta, Canada

18 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Sandra Fournier

"I totally understand how he feels. Most of the time it doesn't bother me, but I do h…"

Amy replied Mar 3, 2011 to Support in Alberta, Canada

18 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Sandra Fournier

"I had my brows done about a year ago and love them! At first I thought I had made a…"

Amy replied Mar 1, 2011 to To tattoo or not to tattoo?

20 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Kate

"I did the treatments once a week for 6 months. My hair did start to grow back a litt…"

Amy replied Feb 27, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

"I have AU, asthma, eczema, epilepsy and a sensitivity to wheat and dairy products. I…"

Amy replied Feb 27, 2011 to Common ailments & health - 2 discussion points/thoughts

8 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Amy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service