MiNAH's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Right now, there is no cure....yet the cortisone does work for some people. Although…"

MiNAH replied Sep 12, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"Yeh, shave it off no sweat...besides it looks damn sexy either way. The only problem…"

MiNAH replied Sep 8, 2010 to My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

"Mary, it's so true about the puddle inside dripping and eventually the whole thing w…"

MiNAH replied Feb 9, 2010 to Hair-Integration Systems

12 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"It ain't goin away...so the two comments are all so right. We all know too well afte…"

MiNAH replied Jan 27, 2010 to AA and stress

10 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

"A theory! Even though babies and older children have Alopecia, some healthy, others…"

MiNAH replied Jan 26, 2010 to AA and stress

10 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

"People are not understanding..as much as they claim.They listen and then draw their…"

MiNAH replied Jan 24, 2010 to My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

"Hi Kate, You are going to get many answers and advice. So for now I can give you som…"

MiNAH replied Jan 24, 2010 to Teething problems with my Freedom Wig

6 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Kate

"Yes. burning is terrible and yes it goes along with the hair loss. However...for me…"

MiNAH replied Jan 24, 2010 to My scalp has stopped burning and my nails are a little better. Is that an indication of hair to come?

20 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Carol Ruiz

"Yes Susan, it is sad yet not all together true. My dad is a learned person, who can…"

MiNAH replied Jan 21, 2010 to So sad tonight

13 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Veronique

"Veronique, We are all in this "Big Boat" together, feeling every emotion you are f…"

MiNAH replied Jan 21, 2010 to So sad tonight

13 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Veronique

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service