Michelle L's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Thea and Carmen, Thanks so much for the advice! I am so new to all this and as y…"

Michelle L replied Jun 6, 2010 to Lace-front wigs

6 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Alyce Martin

"In the meantime, you have a place here to be you and be loved for that. Hair is just…"

Michelle L replied May 28, 2010 to Scared!

9 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Norm

"I can understand where you are coming from because when I was diagnosed, one of my f…"

Michelle L replied May 28, 2010 to Scared!

9 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Norm

"Hi Traci I am a Copywriter by profession and I'd be more than happy to proofread you…"

Michelle L replied May 28, 2010 to Anyone free to help critique an alopecia-related project? :)

15 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Carmen Dayhoff

"I admire you for making your past a chance to grow, as opposed to using it as an exc…"

Michelle L replied May 25, 2010 to Trying to understand my Mom

11 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by man82

"I googled and found a zillion sites for this. Here are some links to get you started…"

Michelle L replied May 18, 2010 to European Virgin Lace Wig

10 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by jasonkidd

"Thanks Janet - I'll definitely look into this :-) Appreciate the feedback!"

Michelle L replied Apr 21, 2010 to Minoxidil and wrinkles

3 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Petra

"I've just been diagnosed with Androgenetic Alopeica and was nlown away by your comme…"

Michelle L replied Mar 23, 2010 to How's your memory?

31 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Anna from Yorkshire

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service