Tracey Holt's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your experiences there Jackie....I am hoping that I will get injections i…"

Tracey Holt replied Jun 1, 2011 to Regrowth

16 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"My exclamation mark hairs are 100% different to what I have classed as regrowth, the…"

Tracey Holt replied Jun 1, 2011 to Regrowth

16 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Oh and also....I think my hair dye may have been an "environmental" trigger possibly…"

Tracey Holt replied May 31, 2011 to Regrowth

16 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Thanks to all of you for your responses, I am encouraged by how you Jackie have had…"

Tracey Holt replied May 31, 2011 to Regrowth

16 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Thanks for your response Diana....I hope mine takes the same path as yours did! Did…"

Tracey Holt replied May 30, 2011 to Regrowth

16 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Thanks Jess, that is very helpful! I am due to see the dermatologist in a couple of…"

Tracey Holt replied May 22, 2011 to Exclamation hairs and regrowth

6 May 22, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"From what I understand from google lol...the exclamation hairs are broken off hairs…"

Tracey Holt replied May 15, 2011 to Exclamation hairs and regrowth

6 May 22, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Oh my God!!!!! I get that! Before the birth of my daughter I had nothing going on...…"

Tracey Holt replied May 4, 2011 to Any relation to hidradenitis supprativa?

11 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Michelle

"Ooh I may try the eyeliner idea....I have just bought a cheapy wig and am very pleas…"

Tracey Holt replied May 4, 2011 to Could the hair colour be a trigger for alopecia?

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"I don't think it caused it...I just wondered if colouring it again would make it wor…"

Tracey Holt replied May 3, 2011 to Could the hair colour be a trigger for alopecia?

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service