Tracey Holt's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Brilliant Tamara, thanks for your input....xxx I need to sort my roots out soon lol"

Tracey Holt replied May 3, 2011 to Could the hair colour be a trigger for alopecia?

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Thanks Rosy! I bookmarked that page yesterday....so good to know of someone who has…"

Tracey Holt replied May 2, 2011 to Semi-permanent eyebrows or not?

8 May 17, 2011
Reply by Stephanie

"Rose Marie...I was thinking about purchasing some human hair eye brows...are they an…"

Tracey Holt replied May 2, 2011 to Semi-permanent eyebrows or not?

8 May 17, 2011
Reply by Stephanie

"Thanks Jeffrey, I think that would be a brilliant idea....I will look into it. xx"

Tracey Holt replied May 2, 2011 to Could the hair colour be a trigger for alopecia?

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Not a problem Rosy, also...I remembered after I'd pressed send lol, that I also get…"

Tracey Holt replied May 1, 2011 to Could the hair colour be a trigger for alopecia?

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Thanks for your replies peeps....I think what I will do is just colour it back to as…"

Tracey Holt replied May 1, 2011 to Could the hair colour be a trigger for alopecia?

13 May 4, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"And Tallgirl....I am loving your attitude! It's fab! xx"

Tracey Holt replied Apr 26, 2011 to Ahhhh F**k it!

12 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Aw you guys, thansk so much for your responses! I am feeling a lot better now, I hav…"

Tracey Holt replied Apr 26, 2011 to Ahhhh F**k it!

12 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Thanks for responding....so is it possible to have ophiasis and general AA patches t…"

Tracey Holt replied Apr 23, 2011 to Scalp edge hair loss

4 Jun 27, 2022
Reply by AsumaKoruko

"Thanks very much for the msg Karen....its great to know I have a place to turn to wh…"

Tracey Holt replied Apr 22, 2011 to Ahhhh F**k it!

12 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service