Natalie's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"YES!!!!! When I lost all my eyelashes I noticed I was constantly getting stuff in my…"

Natalie replied Mar 29, 2010 to Eyes

11 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Reto

"I had alopecia for 8 years before it got really bad and started to all come out. I b…"

Natalie replied Mar 26, 2010 to Depression and alopecia

6 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"I went through a good amount of depression and panic attacks when I started losing a…"

Natalie replied Mar 26, 2010 to Depression and alopecia

6 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"I buy these adorable swim caps from: www.headcovers.com. They have a pretty big vari…"

Natalie replied Mar 25, 2010 to Swimming/Summer

32 May 18, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Hi Lori, I lost my eyebrows a few months after losing all my head hair; shortly the…"

Natalie replied Mar 17, 2010 to My Eyebrows - Help!

28 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Mayte

"Good luck! Shaving my head was the most liberating part of my alopecia journey! You…"

Natalie replied Mar 10, 2010 to I'm shaving my head today; I need words of encouragement!

33 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Mary

"It will get easier with time. :)"

Natalie replied Feb 25, 2010 to Freedom Wig/Vaccum Wig

6 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

"They don't smell fruity I don't think, but they certainly smell good! I've never tri…"

Natalie replied Feb 22, 2010 to What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use on human hair?

5 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Ella

"Hi Aimee, I decided to get an expensive Freedom wig as soon as I realized that all…"

Natalie replied Feb 22, 2010 to When Did You Splurge on an Expensive Wig?

17 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Gail M

"Hi Dee! I have a Freedom wig, and these are the products that I use (I love them!):…"

Natalie replied Feb 22, 2010 to What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use on human hair?

5 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Ella

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service