PaulJ's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"You didn't get dumped because of alopecia, you got dumped as your partner is shallow."

PaulJ replied Aug 10, 2014 to Got dumped because of my alopecia

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

"There are now 4 generations of my family with alopecia. My grandmother, my father, m…"

PaulJ replied May 28, 2014 to Parents, do your children have alopecia?

7 May 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"It can be overwhelming when someone tries to help too much (on anything). Personally…"

PaulJ replied Sep 30, 2013 to How to cope with "helping" family members?

8 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Casey

"As what Rose Marie said. I have no nasal hair so I seem to get colds all the time. S…"

PaulJ replied Sep 30, 2013 to Anyone find themselves ill more frequently?

27 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"Yes I would definetly contact the school and make sure that those kids are taken car…"

PaulJ replied Dec 4, 2011 to My 6yo son is being bullied in school for being "bald"

14 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by Emma Brown

"Don't be too hard on yourself - when people get AA they go through a wide range of e…"

PaulJ replied Oct 17, 2011 to Stuck with alopecia

6 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by tim kay

"Its a pain and its unpredictable which causes even more damage as it makes people wo…"

PaulJ replied Oct 17, 2011 to Stuck with alopecia

6 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by tim kay

"Hello, I have had AU since I was 4 or 5, I am 35 now. Its tough being different in…"

PaulJ replied Sep 4, 2011 to Can somebody help me ?

3 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Alin Teodor

"A lot of people get AA bouts when they are quite sick, maybe its due to your body ha…"

PaulJ replied Aug 25, 2011 to Painkillers and hair loss

9 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"I'd kick him out so fast his feet wouldnt touch the ground. Give him a second chanc…"

PaulJ replied Aug 25, 2011 to Support system FAIL

34 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by karen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service