Beth's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Sp06, So happy for your regrowth! Please be careful not to overdose on vitamin D. It…"

Beth replied Mar 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Alo-mom, I just want to give a hug and shout out to you. I am a mom of a teenager wi…"

Beth replied Mar 7, 2016 to Trip to China

14 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hi Xeljanzmiracle, Dr. King was interviewed on TheBaldTruth, June 20, 2014, and Dr.…"

Beth replied Feb 27, 2016 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Hi Xeljanzmiracle, That is not necessarily the case. Both Dr. Christiano and Dr. Kin…"

Beth replied Feb 26, 2016 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Marissa, Great question. Objectively speaking,it would be a good idea to try to trac…"

Beth replied Feb 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Favor to ask anyone seeing Dr. King, or any of the University doctors involved in ja…"

Beth replied Feb 26, 2016 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"This thread is hard to find. I had to do a search under Symptoms, treatment options,…"

Beth replied Feb 21, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"I would exercise caution with the Educator Stem Cell Therapy. I looked for informati…"

Beth replied Feb 21, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"Hi Laura, My teenage daughter has androgenticalopecia also, and that is why I joined…"

Beth replied Feb 18, 2016 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Wildstar, Best wishes to you! I hope you have the best possible outcome!"

Beth replied Feb 18, 2016 to THIS is how I will defeat alopecia universalis

40 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Toxicmosquitoaf

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service