Lori Van Decker's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally, I change my hair to match my moods and my outfits....sort of like changi…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 19, 2012 to Wig are for the weak! Humbug...

29 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Vesselsong

"First, your new hair looks beautiful! Very nice! I have always used Goldwell Kerasil…"

Lori Van Decker replied Dec 22, 2011 to Best shampoo and conditioner to use on real hair wig?

4 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

"Thanks for this tip, Lynn. I'm going to look for the Anastasia brow pen. I have very…"

Lori Van Decker replied Nov 20, 2011 to I just really want eyebrows! Any suggestions!

7 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I bought the starter kit, which came with a light and a dark brown pen, a "natural h…"

Lori Van Decker replied Nov 20, 2011 to I just really want eyebrows! Any suggestions!

7 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I have been using it, and have had some fun with it. it does lend a realistic look t…"

Lori Van Decker replied Nov 19, 2011 to I just really want eyebrows! Any suggestions!

7 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I've been having fun with the Stamp Me Fabulous eyebrow stamps. They are pricey, but…"

Lori Van Decker replied Nov 18, 2011 to I just really want eyebrows! Any suggestions!

7 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Agreed.... I like the mutated gene theory. If this were related to stress, I would h…"

Lori Van Decker replied Nov 13, 2011 to Is alopecia due to stress?

2 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

""Bald Headed Blues" by Saffire, the Uppity Blues Women, and "I am not my hair," by I…"

Lori Van Decker replied Nov 5, 2011 to Songs like bruno mar's just the way you are and one direction's what makes you beautiful

1 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Unfortunately, they don't offer the Sheer Satisfaction anymore. That one in a petite…"

Lori Van Decker replied Oct 12, 2011 to Affordable wig?

17 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Try She-Laq by Benefit. It's a fixative for makeup. I use it on brows as well as on…"

Lori Van Decker replied Aug 2, 2011 to Eyebrows and eyelashes

29 Jan 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service