Lori Van Decker's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"One of the most memorable dermatologists I consulted called me "the second most sexy…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jul 27, 2011 to Cures. Yikes!

31 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Netherlandsgirl

"I wish there were a "like" button. I would definitely click it for Tallgirl's post.…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jul 22, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"I normally telecommute from home, which is an ideal situation for folks like us.Alth…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jul 20, 2011 to Full-time careers while wearing full-time wigs

31 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Shauntay80

"You can remove the tag. I did that with all of my "fat" photos that were posted by f…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jul 9, 2011 to Omg! My brother just outed me on Facebook!

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Hi Vanessa. I've had the temp collagen plugs for only three days, and I see improvem…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 16, 2011 to Dry eyes?

8 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Christine

"I just got temporary collagen punctal plugs put on my bottom tear ducts due to a sev…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 16, 2011 to Dry eyes?

8 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Christine

"I wear glasses to deal with it, but lately I have had some issues with dry eyes. I a…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 13, 2011 to Red eyes - dust

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Billy

"Hi Kristina, and welcome. I have had more experience with universalis than I care to…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 6, 2011 to New

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"A few years ago, I was biking in Acadia and was really hot and sweaty. We got back t…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 5, 2011 to Who notices? Who cares?

12 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Martin

"Thank you so much, Becca!"

Lori Van Decker replied Dec 25, 2010 to Feedback from Gripper wearers

14 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Laurie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service