Storm_Uchiha's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I say sue 'em for all they got!"

Storm_Uchiha replied Jul 28, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I hope you call the police on your family members for the emotional distress. In thi…"

Storm_Uchiha replied Jul 28, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Aww that is so cute. Your son sounds like a sweetheart."

Storm_Uchiha replied Jul 27, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"Thanks....Those were some of the funniest memories with Alopecia I have. There's bee…"

Storm_Uchiha replied Jul 27, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"Yeah it was but ironically what I love about me best (my baldness) was my ace in the…"

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"This is probably the funniest story to date for mine: I was at a gas station with my…"

Storm_Uchiha replied Jun 23, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"Oh thank god it's only seven.... 1. Do you have cancer?/Is it luekemia? (Seriously h…"

Storm_Uchiha replied Jun 23, 2012 to 7 things never to say to a bald woman

28 Mar 22, 2022
Reply by Anne Williams

"Thanks Rosy that is a big help. ^^"

Storm_Uchiha replied Jun 7, 2012 to Teenagers with alopecia?

2 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Storm_Uchiha

"Thank you! I mean I have my own book characters with Alopecia but in no way would I…"

Storm_Uchiha replied May 31, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"I can't even reply without becoming infuriated with a certain poster here. Alopecia…"

Storm_Uchiha replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service