Storm_Uchiha's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I love listening to Vic Mignogna's music he's an awesome voice actor and his voice i…"

Storm_Uchiha replied May 30, 2012 to Love of music

11 May 31, 2012
Reply by RonaldStone

"This is deplorable...Just disgusting. It's like when bullying seemed to be a trend o…"

Storm_Uchiha replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Hmm.....Not really talking about my Alopecia but my friends call me Stormy sometimes…"

Storm_Uchiha replied May 4, 2012 to What names or endearments do you like?

4 May 19, 2012
Reply by Sarah Gordon

"Well....I know Lake Michigan has a small beach but those waves can get really nasty…"

Storm_Uchiha replied May 4, 2012 to Relaxing vacations?

6 Sep 22, 2019
Reply by Rubius

"Hmm....That's a tough one. I actually think the psychic healers thing sounds like it…"

Storm_Uchiha replied May 4, 2012 to Craziest thing you've done for a cure

18 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

"My mom told me to not let it get to me and if they put their hands on me to let them…"

Storm_Uchiha replied May 4, 2012 to What to tell 3.5 year old daughter about her alopecia?

11 May 4, 2012
Reply by Storm_Uchiha

"I know I've already said my peace...But when I spoke to my mom about this thread she…"

Storm_Uchiha replied Apr 5, 2012 to Children with alopecia

29 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

"The thing is that's all you can really do...Be there for her, make her as strong as…"

Storm_Uchiha replied Mar 30, 2012 to Children with alopecia

29 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

"Report the bitch to the manager (excuse my languege but that is uncalled for treatin…"

Storm_Uchiha replied Mar 30, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"Very much so. Raised as a Pagan following in my mother's footsteps my family is very…"

Storm_Uchiha replied Mar 30, 2012 to Alopecia & spirituality?

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by sks

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service