Brock's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"I did but I was losing it right before taking it too.  I had AA that was progressing…"

Brock replied Mar 7, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Well said and thanks for the support!"

Brock replied Mar 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I feel you man!  Most people will never understand the anxiety this disease has on p…"

Brock replied Mar 4, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"They don’t work everyday there either.  Just be patient.  I’ve ordered 4 times and t…"

Brock replied Jan 28, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I would not panic.  After you send the wire transfer it takes a few days.  Then they…"

Brock replied Jan 28, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Yeah I did 10mg for like 2 weeks and was like... heck with it and went to 15mg. Goo…"

Brock replied Jan 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Relaxing is probably the best thing you can do with this condition.  I have regrown…"

Brock replied Jan 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Makes sense.  I wonder if taking 5mg every 6 hours would be more effective then for…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeah.  I’ve noticed a lot of white hairs coming in on my spots after I shaved my hai…"

Brock replied Jan 17, 2019 to Continued shedding after xeljanz

8 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Brock

"Any progress?  I’ve been on Xeljanz since December 4th.  I shaved my head because it…"

Brock replied Jan 16, 2019 to Continued shedding after xeljanz

8 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Brock

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service