Tallgirl's Discussions (760)

Discussions Replied To (695) Replies Latest Activity

"Cheryl, please provide a link to this article so I can email it outside of AW. Can y…"

Tallgirl replied Jun 3, 2017 to New Hair Growth Mechanism Discovered

27 Jun 26, 2019
Reply by webert90

"Booze, drugs = false confidence."

Tallgirl replied May 28, 2017 to Why are there no women who prefer bald men?

13 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Matt Jinnings

"Why would you stop working? Just throw on a wig you like and keep learning those pay…"

Tallgirl replied May 24, 2017 to Stress?

13 Jan 11, 2023
Reply by Thiscrazyjourney

"I just piled a soft sweater around the top of my head last winter, and slept warmly."

Tallgirl replied May 24, 2017 to Sleep Hats

10 May 30, 2017
Reply by Aimee

"Culture. What was "in" during our teen years sticks. For me (Beatle and rock era), I…"

Tallgirl replied May 24, 2017 to Why are there no women who prefer bald men?

13 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Matt Jinnings

"I still have eyelashes, eyebrows, unwanted hair, and a ring of white head hair."

Tallgirl replied May 9, 2017 to Is there anyone using this website who hasn't lost all their hair?

41 May 13, 2017
Reply by AliceD

"My family bought me three wigs in my teens. Friends have given me six wigs, and one…"

Tallgirl replied May 5, 2017 to New here, VERY depressed!

18 May 15, 2017
Reply by Tess

"Any legit, safe cure for alopecia areata would have already been discussed, research…"

Tallgirl replied Mar 29, 2017 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"P.S. Great Grandpa was born in 1864, in Poland. He never lived in my state. I never…"

Tallgirl replied Mar 24, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Well, I thought I was the only one in my family tree, so I looked for all the causes…"

Tallgirl replied Mar 24, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service