Heather L's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"wow- and I thought my brother was an ass! I would be feeling betrayed and violated .…"

Heather L replied Jul 7, 2011 to Omg! My brother just outed me on Facebook!

71 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Bingo! Elocon is oil based. Because of that I'm a little surprised that was prescrib…"

Heather L replied Jun 27, 2011 to Steroid cream

9 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Kristin Devies

"Hi Henry, When the hair grows back in the spots on my scalp - it always starts with…"

Heather L replied Jun 27, 2011 to Pigment?

3 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Al

"Hey Jules, Well I do know that not everyone has a good results with the steroid cre…"

Heather L replied Jun 27, 2011 to Steroid cream

9 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Kristin Devies

"opps! I see you live NEAR Maryland not in it.... ( sorry I sometimes clump DC with M…"

Heather L replied Jun 12, 2011 to MS (Multiple Sclerosis)

2 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Heather L

"Hey Tamara, I HOPE you do not have MS - I do know however some early symptoms inclu…"

Heather L replied Jun 12, 2011 to MS (Multiple Sclerosis)

2 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Heather L

"Hey Jess, I tried laser treatments - did them for a year. Unfortunately for me it d…"

Heather L replied May 31, 2011 to Laser treatment

14 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by none

"Hello Chefpam! Sorry you are having such a tough time! I do know of another person…"

Heather L replied Mar 24, 2011 to Inflammation/Ankylosing Spondylitis

7 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"Hello Dave, It sort of sounds like an allergic reaction to something - have you use…"

Heather L replied Mar 10, 2011 to Red blotches starting to show up, why?

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Cari

"Hey Billy, Have you ever tried Biotin ( Vit. B 7)? That may help! Heather"

Heather L replied Jan 9, 2011 to Nails

30 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service