Alicia's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you know any details now of what this was about? I would be really interested to…"

Alicia replied Nov 5, 2015 to Stem cell treatment

24 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by singh

"Yes, stem cell therapy is a great hope for many hair loss suffers  but it is not ful…"

Alicia replied Nov 3, 2015 to Stem cell treatment

24 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by singh

"I am sure you are right here in this forum here. You share a similar story to most m…"

Alicia replied Nov 3, 2015 to Newbie: Am I in the Right Forum?

8 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

""

8 Nov 7, 2015

""

8 Nov 7, 2015

"I always trust one chain of hair dressers. I know it may be stupid to trust brands b…"

Alicia replied Nov 3, 2015 to Does your hairdresser have a 'portfolio' of their work?

14 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

""

Alicia replied Nov 3, 2015 to Does your hairdresser have a 'portfolio' of their work?

14 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"I am sorry that this happened to you. I believe the person who saw it actually did n…"

Alicia replied Oct 30, 2015 to Embarassment

6 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

"Growth of hair where there was non means that you are recovering. Usually your hair…"

Alicia replied Oct 30, 2015 to Hair growth but still loss

3 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Leila

"I can understand how you feel. Not many can understand how difficult this can be and…"

Alicia replied Oct 30, 2015 to Brand New Here

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Marg

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service