Michelle's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I have AU. I stopped eyebrow injections while trying to get pregnant and while breas…"

Michelle replied Jun 29, 2014 to Alopecia has come back after pregnancy! Feeling very sad :(

4 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Tallgirl

"Awesome! I'm sure the national alopecia foundation is all over this. If it truly is…"

Michelle replied Jun 22, 2014 to Cure?!

1 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Michelle

"Interesting. I too would be concerned about the drug risk. But in a cream form it wo…"

Michelle replied Jun 21, 2014 to Big news on CNN today about alopecia areata

1 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Michelle

"I'm curious too. I hope others reply."

Michelle replied May 29, 2014 to 5yr old with AA in eyebrows only

3 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Did they do a blood test for thyroid function. Your symptoms sound just like my hypo…"

Michelle replied May 15, 2014 to Alopecia areata and other autoimmune diseases

5 Sep 24, 2023
Reply by Denise

"Oops forgot to say I'm 43 now."

Michelle replied May 14, 2014 to Dating with alopecia

33 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Zoya Sokolovska

"Hi. I lost all my hair at 23. I never told a date unless we got serious. Turns out t…"

Michelle replied May 14, 2014 to Dating with alopecia

33 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Zoya Sokolovska

"I'm in agreement with everyone else. You are not to blame. It's autoimmune part of y…"

Michelle replied Jan 15, 2014 to Unnecessary comments from family

34 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"Wow. I sure hope others reply. I have AU and just had a baby I also wonder how to te…"

Michelle replied Aug 3, 2013 to How to explain to kids?

14 Apr 20, 2020
Reply by TJ

"Thank you wise 1 for your response. I'm trying to remain calm and stay in the moment…"

Michelle replied Jul 25, 2013 to Reaching out to parents who have AA

4 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service