Chefpam's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"I will check those out Tallgirl. Thanks for the tips! ;)"

Chefpam replied May 10, 2012 to The absolute best solution

39 May 14, 2012
Reply by Lydia Gwen

"Thank you. Yes, I understand everyone is different and it's a personal process. I st…"

Chefpam replied May 10, 2012 to The absolute best solution

39 May 14, 2012
Reply by Lydia Gwen

"Thanks so much ladies. The bad thing is I have had hairloss off and on for many year…"

Chefpam replied May 9, 2012 to The absolute best solution

39 May 14, 2012
Reply by Lydia Gwen

"Any answers-278 I would take! Mine is uncountable-it's thousands, entire baggies ful…"

Chefpam replied May 8, 2012 to The absolute best solution

39 May 14, 2012
Reply by Lydia Gwen

"Nicole: what does glueless lace mean? When you bond do you do it daily? Does it caus…"

39 May 14, 2012
Reply by Lydia Gwen

"Gosh, thank you all. Part of me just wants to shave it and bond or get a vacuum wig,…"

39 May 14, 2012
Reply by Lydia Gwen

"Thanks Michelle. You are so right. I have a double whammy going on to with my hairlo…"

Chefpam replied Apr 21, 2012 to Aldactone

4 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Chefpam

"Sorry I someone missed your post until now. I have researched lace front wigs and ju…"

Chefpam replied Feb 22, 2012 to Full-time careers while wearing full-time wigs

31 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Shauntay80

"Thank you Andrea...Yes, I live one day at a time through faith and hope...Just prayi…"

Chefpam replied Feb 22, 2012 to Aldactone

4 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Chefpam

"Just wanted to say that I know how you feel. I have all the above emotions too. I ha…"

Chefpam replied Feb 22, 2012 to Struggling...

8 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Chefpam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service