Georgia Stephens's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"You can try good medicines and treatment's according to your alopecia type. "

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 18, 2014 to Alopecia is back......grrrrr

21 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by AlopeciaAngel.com

"I have tried synthetic lace wigs that suits my need. I have no such experience with…"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 17, 2014 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Based on a study in the less severe form, we obtained a 80% rate of regrowth, compar…"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 17, 2014 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Nice to know about this unique information about Alopecia. "

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 17, 2014 to Alopecia and blood types

77 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by wwinslow

"Hey, you can try other wigs also may be that suits your requirement's. I have found…"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 16, 2014 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Yes. I agree it may be related to flu vaccine. You have to go to a best doctor."

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 16, 2014 to 4 year old with alopecia, flare up after flu shot

2 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Georgia Stephens

" https://www.follea.com/wig-showroom/"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 13, 2014 to Need advice for first wig

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Nave

"Yes hair loss affects marriage in many cases because no one want to marry a  bald pe…"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 13, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Alopecia Areata is a common condition that occurs in males and females of all ages,…"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 13, 2014 to Alopecia

5 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Georgia Stephens

"Alopecia Areata causes baldness due to autoimmune infection in which our own body ce…"

Georgia Stephens replied Dec 12, 2014 to Prolactin hormone levels connected to alopecia areata?

9 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by y yules

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service