Klo's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the JR Julia and JR human hair carrie and the Julia synthetic is a lot cooler…"

Klo replied Sep 3, 2012 to Matt Yeandle wigs?

28 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Andrea

"I would love the vender name also."

Klo replied Aug 29, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I must be doing something wrong. I do wear mine daily. No products. I try to shampoo…"

Klo replied Aug 29, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I have both synthetic & HH. I love the versatility of HH, being able to change y…"

Klo replied Aug 27, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Lilybell...I just looked at Matt Yeandel's websight. The wigs look great.I just wish…"

Klo replied Aug 26, 2012 to Info on Milano & Fortune wigs???

8 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Klo

"Thank you Lilybell. fortune has sent me a couple of there wig 'samples". They are ac…"

Klo replied Aug 25, 2012 to Info on Milano & Fortune wigs???

8 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Klo

"thanks Rose. I will look at that."

Klo replied Aug 24, 2012 to Info on Milano & Fortune wigs???

8 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Klo

"Hi Deb I have two of the nammu hats and they work great. I wear a halo hair piece un…"

Klo replied Aug 12, 2012 to Vacuum Wigs- types and costs

49 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi Laura. Im sorry you are having to go through this again. I lost all my hair about…"

Klo replied Aug 8, 2012 to My alopecia is back...and I can't bear the thought of going through this again. How did you cope?

14 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by mike

"Does the Dermafix still work if you have some hair?"

Klo replied Jul 17, 2012 to Bonding? Tape? Silicone? How do you keep your wig on secure?

24 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Christine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service