Lyndsey Pitchford's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a similar thing happen. I was wearing a bandana and went into another class to…"

Lyndsey Pitchford replied Dec 21, 2015 to School problems

32 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Zimrie

"This thread is really interesting to me as I am about to move to China for 6 months…"

Lyndsey Pitchford replied Nov 17, 2014 to HELP - LIVING IN ASIA - LOOKING FOR "WESTERN" HAIR TOPPER/PIECES

8 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Sandra

"Hi, I'm Lyndsey! I've added you as a friend. I'm a little older than you, I am 23 bu…"

Lyndsey Pitchford replied Sep 14, 2014 to Hello?

5 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Minny Mouse!

"I am sorry you are going through this difficult time right now. I also have AA that…"

Lyndsey Pitchford replied Jul 27, 2014 to Rupunzel, Rupunzel let down your sweet hair.... (So she did, but it all fall off).

2 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"If you do try treatments just try and keep it in mind that it might not work or the…"

Lyndsey Pitchford replied Jul 19, 2014 to Patchy hair growth

2 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Lyndsey Pitchford

"I think you should definitely tell your doctor as you do sound very low right now, a…"

Lyndsey Pitchford replied Jul 1, 2014 to I can't take it anymore

6 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Just to let everyone know these wigs have now be taken :)"

Lyndsey Pitchford replied Jul 1, 2014 to Wigs free to a good home (UK)

1 Jul 1, 2014

"I am so sorry to hear that alopecia is affecting you in such a negative way. It is a…"

Lyndsey Pitchford replied Jul 1, 2014 to I can't take it anymore

6 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I decided to just turn up at uni with a hat on rather than a wig and it was clear th…"

Lyndsey Pitchford replied Jun 26, 2014 to Starting university

3 Jun 26, 2014

"I also find it very empowering to go out bald. I am also lucky that if people commen…"

Lyndsey Pitchford replied Jun 26, 2013 to Be Bold and Be Bald. Why give away your power?

47 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cindie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service