Zimrie's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Going hairless in public is almost like going topless in public.   The only differen…"

Zimrie replied Jul 26, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I make my own bathing caps because the ones sold in stores are made my people who ha…"

Zimrie replied Jul 23, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"In the same way that wearing a shirt does not make you "less free" neither does wear…"

Zimrie replied Jul 23, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"What really irritates me is when people get preachy and tell me that I should "just…"

Zimrie replied Jul 22, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"When my own was young, I was lucky to have unconditional acceptance from her as far…"

Zimrie replied Jul 6, 2015 to Explaining AU to kids

30 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Mashloum

"Please keep us updated if you find out anything more about this.  I never heard of i…"

Zimrie replied Jun 18, 2015 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"On the downside, no matter what they tell you, it can't be worn by itself behind yo…"

Zimrie replied May 19, 2015 to Need hair replacement and can't find it

7 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Thank you for the information.  I'll have to look into it"

Zimrie replied Nov 6, 2014 to Need hair replacement and can't find it

7 Jun 13, 2015

"The important thing is comfort and at the same time, I want something that looks lik…"

Zimrie replied Nov 4, 2014 to Need hair replacement and can't find it

7 Jun 13, 2015

"Fall wigs are something that might help put you at ease.  If you are not familiar wi…"

Zimrie replied Nov 1, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service