michelle's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi. I think we need to be careful about what WE think vs. what has been researched.…"

michelle replied Apr 14, 2013 to Triggers

18 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"Again, AA, AT, AU is an autoimmune disease. The cause is unknown. What may or may no…"

michelle replied Apr 9, 2013 to Triggers

18 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"Whether stress is a trigger or not the goal is two fold. Learning to cope with the u…"

michelle replied Apr 9, 2013 to Triggers

18 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"I don't think its as simple as this. IF stress was the 'cause' of alopecia then ever…"

michelle replied Apr 8, 2013 to Triggers

18 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"I would love to read a an actual study on this. The article from this link doesn't m…"

michelle replied Apr 6, 2013 to Vitamin D3!

2 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by michelle

"At the end of the day you get to decided what and who you share your business with.…"

michelle replied Mar 20, 2013 to Dealing with rude people you have to deal with

2 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by SouthPAW

"Hi Gemma, I am so glad you posted. I had to take a lot of courage to ask for help. J…"

michelle replied Mar 17, 2013 to Help?

6 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Gemma Skeet

"Hi Kathie, What an inspiring post. I am a social worker and have worked with kids fo…"

michelle replied Mar 16, 2013 to The coolest thing happened!

9 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Rhoda

"Nah no sealer. No worries this is fine for those that r make up challenged... The MA…"

michelle replied Mar 13, 2013 to A great eyebrow tutorial

26 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"I think there is a big difference between keeping alopecia a 'secret' and keeping it…"

michelle replied Mar 13, 2013 to Telling friends

12 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by stephani

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service