Lori M's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi as! Wow I checked out the website but unfortunately I don't understand the langua…"

Lori M replied Feb 24, 2009 to People's Hobbies

7 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"I used to wear the wig Sizzle by Raquel Welch and it never looked shiny. I always go…"

Lori M replied Dec 10, 2008 to For those who wear synthetic wigs...help please!

26 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Anyone out there???? Sorry but I have wasted so much money on these stupid wigs that…"

Lori M replied Dec 10, 2008 to Silly but hairspray for wigs?

1 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Lori M

"Wow! You can do all that to your own wigs? Very impressive. You are like me with wig…"

Lori M replied Dec 10, 2008 to customise your wigs

20 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by LouiseOxford

"I see the derm on Wed for the first time. Right now I have about 70% of my hair stil…"

Lori M replied Dec 7, 2008 to Steroids

17 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Petra

"Thanks for replying Gina and I have to say your kids are adorable! I looooovvvvveeee…"

Lori M replied Nov 27, 2008 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"Thanks Linda for your help..... I am going to try and place the order with wigs.com…"

Lori M replied Nov 26, 2008 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"I don't how you would do it but I just wanted to say that in no way is it selfish at…"

Lori M replied Nov 25, 2008 to This is a strange question about hair donation and wigs but......

10 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Ohhhhh I wanted to ask you about the wig Ellie too. Is it a nice wig? Would it be ok…"

Lori M replied Nov 25, 2008 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"Oh Linda you are so patient and such a doll.... I don't know if the hairdresser I u…"

Lori M replied Nov 25, 2008 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service