Lori M's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"My problem is with my luck this dermatologist will know squat about it.... That seem…"

Lori M replied Aug 18, 2008 to Frustrated with Dermatologist

16 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Mark

"Ahhhhh thanx.... Yeah we feel pretty darn lucky to have her.. Gosh she is soooo busy…"

Lori M replied Aug 18, 2008 to Frustrated with Dermatologist

16 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Mark

"LOL....Yes was just being sarcastic about the entire cake.....Actually I died my hai…"

Lori M replied Aug 12, 2008 to Frustrated with Dermatologist

16 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Mark

"Hey all, Wow you guys are deep! LOL I am a Christian as well. I don't pour over th…"

Lori M replied Jul 24, 2008 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"Ohhhh I will have to watch that....That is Wednesday right?"

Lori M replied Jul 22, 2008 to Watch this show on July 23

18 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Jera

"You know Bogie that sounds like a great idea...the whole spa thing! I was reading yo…"

Lori M replied Jul 20, 2008 to Hello! I am new here....

8 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Stacey

"Hey Carol, You know I have an appointment with Continental Hair in Toronto Septembe…"

8 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Stacey

"Hi Lori! Gosh the one wig I have is called Aries by Revlon and it is big hair... I e…"

8 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Stacey

"Sorry about the caps people...didn't read the bit about caps until after I posted th…"

Lori M replied Jul 18, 2008 to Hello! I am new here....

8 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Stacey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service