Saitama's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Lost all my hair on my body within a month a few years back (full head of hair to no…"

Saitama replied Jun 30, 2017 to How long did it take to lose it all?

3 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Saitama

"That is fascinating. I too believe that Alopecia Areata has a genetic basis as there…"

Saitama replied Mar 24, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"I definitely agree with your people avoiding sickness comment. There's nothing worse…"

Saitama replied Mar 18, 2017 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Same here - my finger nails and toe nails have almost completely flaked away (nothin…"

Saitama replied Mar 11, 2017 to Has anyone read the article written a few years ago about the harvard doctor who treated someone with AU in a clinical trial with a medication for rheumatoid arthritis?

12 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"Man I feel you - alopecia really sucks when it comes to dating and I am badly strugg…"

Saitama replied Mar 11, 2017 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

"1- Yes I have AU2- At 23 (went from a few patches to AU within a month)3- Stress and…"

Saitama replied Dec 25, 2016 to Questions regarding your AU

30 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"I am very sorry to hear about your suffering the horrible side effects of your alope…"

Saitama replied Oct 11, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"No worries at all. Yeah I can relate to what you say about dermatologists, mine have…"

Saitama replied Oct 7, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"That's an interesting idea, I would definitely be willing to try this out if I had t…"

Saitama replied Oct 6, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"I have the same issue - my thumb nails have been almost completely eaten away (there…"

Saitama replied Apr 10, 2016 to Alopecia universalis, finger nails, and toe nails

16 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by hagster

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service