Trina's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Abby, crying is good. At least she understands that you care. My mother cut her hai…"

Trina replied Jul 25, 2008 to Abby's mom

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Hi Tammy, As a person with AU and a child with AA it is hard to accept things. My m…"

Trina replied Jul 25, 2008 to Abby's mom

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"I think my main questions is Why is it wrong for a person with Alopecia to not want…"

Trina replied Jul 25, 2008 to QUESTIONS????? We all have and have had them....I need your HELP!!!!

18 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Bibi

"i did mine and it was the best thing i could have done. The trying to get them right…"

Trina replied Jul 24, 2008 to Tattoo Eyebrows!!!!

40 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Eileen Washington

"Tray, This is the hard part of being a kid with Alopecia. Since I went through this…"

Trina replied Jul 24, 2008 to When????

5 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Linda

"Wow! I do have a child and it was harder to conceive but I believe that was due to i…"

Trina replied Jul 18, 2008 to Conceiving and alopecia universalis

23 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Hannah

"Ditch the Rogaine. That mess does not work and if it does then it comes right out. M…"

Trina replied Jul 3, 2008 to Can someone give me honest input

10 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by stockers

"Well I think it depends on the treatments. My 8 year old went through treatments and…"

Trina replied Jul 3, 2008 to treatments? no treatments?

13 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Amit

"Ashley, I gave my daughtet a hair, skin, and nail supplement from buried treasure a…"

Trina replied Jun 11, 2008 to Have any vitamins or natural remedies ever worked for you?

51 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by heidy

"congrats. I got mine done too! I loved it."

Trina replied May 30, 2008 to Permanent makeup

14 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service