Hannah's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I am currently 22 years old and I have had alopecia universalis since I was 14 years…"

Hannah replied Jun 21, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"1) Yes, I've had AU for about 6 years now 2) I had spots when I was younger and thos…"

Hannah replied Dec 30, 2016 to Questions regarding your AU

30 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"I am currently getting ready to attend my third year of college. I, too, have Alopec…"

Hannah replied Jul 12, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"I lost all the hair on my head in a period of probably 3 months. The rest of the hai…"

Hannah replied Jan 15, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"I hope it went well, Kevin! She sounds like a lucky girl!"

Hannah replied Apr 17, 2014 to New girlfriend - telling her about AA tomorrow

17 May 6, 2020
Reply by kimmy68

"Hi LC, When I was little, I would occasionally get a small spot, which would grow ba…"

Hannah replied Apr 17, 2014 to Alopecia areata - diagnosed today

14 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Crissy

"Hi Marina! For me personally, I wear hats to school. When I started my freshman year…"

Hannah replied Jan 8, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"I get to wear hats to school when I want! I'm the first one recruiters look at on th…"

Hannah replied Dec 16, 2012 to Why do you love being bald? :)

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"How in the world is it a sin? I'm not saying my standards have risen in the sense of…"

Hannah replied Dec 16, 2012 to I'm ugly because I have no hair

34 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Jack

"No one is asking you to "lower your standards" for who you date. No one is asking yo…"

Hannah replied Dec 16, 2012 to I'm ugly because I have no hair

34 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Jack

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service