Joy's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Leresa im also sorry you are feeling bad. we all can relate. i like what Devin s…"

Joy replied Mar 5, 2010 to Venting! When is this ever going to let up?

8 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"Hi! there are hair systems for men that look good. there is virtual reality which is…"

Joy replied Feb 27, 2010 to Men's wigs?

11 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by jennifer18231

"Aimee...i got human hair at 2 months in. literally only a few people know i have AGA…"

Joy replied Feb 19, 2010 to When Did You Splurge on an Expensive Wig?

17 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Gail M

"Donna im sorry that happened to you...you are such a nice person and if it was in re…"

Joy replied Feb 18, 2010 to How do you respond?

28 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

"Deb it sounds exciting and that shaving wasnt as bad as i think it would be. im sure…"

Joy replied Feb 15, 2010 to Considering shaving head for Freedom Wig

28 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Hi j watson i put the info you requested on your profile comments. hope it helps!"

Joy replied Feb 10, 2010 to Hair-Integration Systems

12 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Hi Dominique I have worn an integrated hair system..they can add alot of hair but yo…"

Joy replied Feb 9, 2010 to Hair-Integration Systems

12 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"kids and grandkids...one new grandson next week!!!"

Joy replied Jan 11, 2010 to What are you grateful for?

12 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Angie P

"Hi Bethany Im also sorry for what you have been through and are still going through.…"

Joy replied Jan 8, 2010 to Confused? Misdiagnosed, but not so sure about that?

6 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Essence

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service