Tam's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Bibby! I totally agree that it is "in the genes" but I think for some, we have i…"

Tam replied Jul 22, 2011 to Sharing My Hair Growth.

8 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by bibby

"I lost ALL my hair and I really think it was 100% caused by stress. Even though I ma…"

Tam replied Jul 22, 2011 to Sharing My Hair Growth.

8 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by bibby

"Thanks Vicsta! I find my wig to be dry and it is real human hair so I thought the oi…"

Tam replied Jul 22, 2011 to Wigs in the Summer and Moroccan Oil question

4 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Hi, I had this happen to me and eventually I lost all hair on both brows. I solved i…"

Tam replied Jul 22, 2011 to Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

"HI Jocelyn, Guess what I am wearing?!?!? I totally adore them!!!! I even went for a…"

Tam replied Jul 22, 2011 to Headcovers.com Fake Eyebrows

38 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"I just ordered mine too yesterday! Let me know how it goes. I am very excited to hav…"

Tam replied Jul 4, 2011 to Headcovers.com Fake Eyebrows

38 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Hi Tracey I don't have any "dark" hair yet just all fine white fuzz with the odd lon…"

Tam replied Jun 21, 2011 to Questions about regrowth

7 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"I am using DPCP and I have white regrowth but you have to look VERY carefully to see…"

Tam replied Jun 21, 2011 to Questions about regrowth

7 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Hi Rosy, I was looking for another option than tattooing fake brows and this seems t…"

Tam replied Jun 11, 2011 to Headcovers.com Fake Eyebrows

38 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

"Hi all, I am on DPCP now and I too didn't have an initial reaction on the lowest do…"

Tam replied Jun 8, 2011 to DCP (Diphenylcyclopropenone)

37 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cheri A

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service