tryingtobestrong's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I think a possible trigger for my daughter may be lyme disease.  She had flu like sy…"

tryingtobestrong replied Mar 27, 2015 to Insights Requested: 9 year old girl newly diagnosed with AA-Ophiasis

5 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Lori-akaMimi

"You sound so much like my daughters experience right now. She just transitioned to a…"

tryingtobestrong replied Mar 26, 2015 to What if people find out?

11 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Debra (twin mom)

"Sounds great! I anxious to see what progress you will make! Keep us posted."

tryingtobestrong replied Mar 26, 2015 to AIP - Diet and Alopecia - My trial

35 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Nicolas

"Hi, my daughter also began losing her hair around this age. She has since lost all h…"

tryingtobestrong replied Mar 26, 2015 to Insights Requested: 9 year old girl newly diagnosed with AA-Ophiasis

5 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Lori-akaMimi

"Drives me crazy when people say alopecia is from stress. Internal stress on the body…"

tryingtobestrong replied Feb 25, 2015 to Lash loss

10 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"I am also Interested for my daughter. She is 11 and will be transitioning to a wig v…"

tryingtobestrong replied Feb 19, 2015 to Selling new wigs?

4 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Weaveasylum

"Hi, my daughter is 11 and has alopecia. We also used clobetosal and tried the steroi…"

tryingtobestrong replied Feb 17, 2015 to Immunotherapy?

3 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by CMG2

"Are you responding to me?"

tryingtobestrong replied Jan 20, 2015 to Naturopathy

10 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Debwp

"Definitely wouldn't give her anything without speaking to her doctor..... Good luck…"

tryingtobestrong replied Jan 20, 2015 to Naturopathy

10 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Debwp

"My daughter was on DCPC and relapsed after she grew a full head of hair."

tryingtobestrong replied Jan 18, 2015 to Is relapse from squaric acid or DCPC common?

26 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by tryingtobestrong

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service