Nants the Rebellion Dog's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Kevin, you sound like a really together 16-year-old. You are what you are, and that'…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 22, 2009 to stubborn

10 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Mary

"I just shaved my head. I had one patch on the left side that was about 3 inches in d…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 21, 2009 to stubborn

10 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Mary

"I hate to sound really silly, but my question is this: I am losing my hair. My drive…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 16, 2009 to Passport?

21 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Donna

"Since I'm in California and since even more importantly I am not in shape, I won't b…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 11, 2009 to Running the half marathon in Houston, TX bald!

15 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Christine

"What a cool idea! Alopecia Barbie. I like it. But I'm really replying to your statem…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 9, 2009 to 'Sympathy' shave?

42 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"I could be wrong, but it seems as if this might be covered by the American Disabilit…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 9, 2009 to Alopecia and work

11 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Tiffani Who

"I filled out the paperwork and submitted it online. I said I did not want to have bl…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 9, 2009 to The National Alopecia Registry: To Track Persons With AA or Find a Cure?

18 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"I think your hair dresser is probably thinking the alopecia is stress-induced. I jus…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 8, 2009 to Going in analysis?

5 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Erica

"I thought it was awesome, any you have some fancy footwork there, too! You look fabu…"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 7, 2009 to I lost my hair and kept dancing...bald

2 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Nants the Rebellion Dog

"I think I'll ask my husband, "Does this wig make my butt look big?" LOL!"

Nants the Rebellion Dog replied Jan 6, 2009 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service