Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Erar Welcome to Alopecia World. Have a read through some of the discussions…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 16, 2014 to Psoriasis and alopecia

1 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi I'm going to pass on my personal opinion around hairlines and wigs.  You do have…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 16, 2014 to Wigs with realistic parts?

10 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Shweetie

"Hello ShropshireLas I'm sorry I don't know anything about your Salon listed above.  …"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 16, 2014 to Feedback appreciated.

2 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hello Eleibich I'm sorry you are feeling low at the moment.  Thanks for the friend…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 16, 2014 to New to the site, really struggling.

12 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Caroline

"Ok....If you want to do a comparison with the wigs that I know about then feel free.…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 16, 2014 to Need advice for first wig

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Nave

"Hi Wonderful news that your hair has come back! I'm sorry I don't have a lot of in…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 13, 2014 to Fitting extensions and explaining the condition

2 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Lauren@CornerofHopeandMane

"Hi Vanessa Thanks for passing on this information, but in reality this is something…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 13, 2014 to Freedom Wig + headaches - anyone else have this?

4 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Ms. Aries

"Hi Alice Comparisons often end in ill feeling that doesn't help anyone.  If you do…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 13, 2014 to Need advice for first wig

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Nave

"Hi My recommendation is to do a lot of research on your own personal needs before y…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 12, 2014 to Need advice for first wig

35 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Nave

"Hi I think that the attitude you have as a wig wearer is not necessarily the norm,…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 11, 2014 to Wig chuckles.. it's okay, if they know it's a wig. :)

9 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by femmemuscle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service