Debbi Fuller's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"Phoenix, I guess we have to agree to disagree.  It has nothing to do with selling th…"

Debbi Fuller replied Nov 23, 2016 to Wigs - I'm conflicted

82 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Phoenix, I don't know where you get your information but this simple is not true.  T…"

Debbi Fuller replied Nov 22, 2016 to Wigs - I'm conflicted

82 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Oh and as for eyebrows, yes, get them tattooed.  If they start to fade, use some bro…"

82 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Most people get a spot or two and then it grows back without any medication or treat…"

Debbi Fuller replied Nov 22, 2016 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

"$10,000 is a LOT of money, especially every few months!  I pay about $4000 every few…"

82 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"I wish that my first doctor had warned me that it might all come out.  I'd have been…"

Debbi Fuller replied Nov 9, 2016 to University project - life lessons and positives of having alopecia

45 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Jeremiah

"Karen Peterik, Debbi Fuller, Kim Karacz, Stephanie Rogers, Ginny Mendez, Jody Gorski…"

Debbi Fuller replied Nov 8, 2016 to Peggy Knight vacumm wigs vs. Freedom wigs

20 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Yes, for my Dad who had emphysema, it was wonderful but he had no choice if he wante…"

Debbi Fuller replied Oct 19, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Thank you Maddie for posting this.  Prednisone has VERY harmful side effects and it…"

Debbi Fuller replied Oct 17, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"When people are uncomfortable being without hair, there are options.  If you really…"

Debbi Fuller replied Oct 15, 2016 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service