Debbi Fuller's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"Totally Agree with you Zimrie.  Anyone who thinks that they are actually keeping a s…"

Debbi Fuller replied Dec 27, 2015 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Would still rather be alive than dead.  Don't have lupus either."

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 10, 2015 to Vaccination dangers

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"If you are going to be exposed to something that can kill you - it's a no brainer.  …"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 10, 2015 to Vaccination dangers

40 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"OK, I've said this before, but it bears repeating.  I have been in the "business" fo…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 1, 2015 to Explaining AU to kids

30 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Mashloum

"One in every 100 people will develop alopecia areata in their lifetime.  That means…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jun 27, 2015 to Please help! Is alopecia contagious?

35 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Just one more thought - I was raised Catholic.  We were taught that age 7 was the "a…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jun 27, 2015 to Explaining AU to kids

30 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Mashloum

"I think that having someone other than you explaining it to her might help.  If her…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jun 27, 2015 to Explaining AU to kids

30 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Mashloum

"Problem is, pippinsgirl, that you have decided to be miserable.  Some of us are and…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jun 23, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Pippinsgirl, I think I know what you are talking about.  You DO have the right to fe…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jun 20, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"It is not contagious.  One out of every 100 people will get AA at some point in thei…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 18, 2014 to Please help! Is alopecia contagious?

35 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Debbi Fuller

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service