Cheri A's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes. About 1/4 of my scalp at the top hadn't fallen out yet. The rest was completely…"

Cheri A replied Feb 6, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi Scott, I take 100mg in the morning with food and 100 mg at bed with some yogurt o…"

Cheri A replied Feb 6, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi Scott.  I posted pictures on my profile at 10 weeks and at 4 months.  You'll see…"

Cheri A replied Feb 5, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi Scott, I'll post before and after pictures on my profile you so can see it.  I'm…"

Cheri A replied Feb 4, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi Merry, Sorry to hear your treatment didn't work out. What a huge waste of money.…"

Cheri A replied Feb 3, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Hi Scott, Yes it's a brilliant approach. The Olux-e is an anti inflammatory and the…"

Cheri A replied Feb 3, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"I don't know the exact name of the product but if you contact Continental Hair in To…"

Cheri A replied Jan 16, 2014 to I love my postiche!

2 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Cheri A

"Wow. That is so much money to spend without guaranteed results.  I'm seeing my speci…"

Cheri A replied Jan 13, 2014 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"Oh, that's just not fair.  Why does growing hair back always have to be so hard?  Go…"

Cheri A replied Nov 25, 2013 to Cyclosporine and Olux-E foam combo seems to be working for me.

48 May 27, 2016
Reply by Dolly

"I spoke to my Ayurvedic Naturopath (in India!) about the coffee thing too and he agr…"

Cheri A replied Sep 17, 2011 to Diet & Alopecia?

39 May 19, 2013
Reply by reesespieces5678

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service