BTB (John)'s Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed you are so right LB, men use physical and mental abuse in equal measure to ge…"

BTB (John) replied Aug 24, 2012 to Online dating - Just a reminder and just my opinion

24 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"I am surprised this post has not caused more debate I believe that many women wont c…"

BTB (John) replied Aug 23, 2012 to Online dating - Just a reminder and just my opinion

24 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"Great post Rose its shame that a support site can be perverted by the male predators."

BTB (John) replied Aug 23, 2012 to Online dating - Just a reminder and just my opinion

24 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"I agree and male pattern baldness does not count as alopecia in my opinion and I hav…"

24 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"Well put LB it is a shame but so many good sites are used by these predators for the…"

BTB (John) replied Aug 20, 2012 to Online dating - Just a reminder and just my opinion

24 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"Sounds just like what we went through only 20 years ago. Now we have accepted alopec…"

BTB (John) replied Aug 6, 2012 to Overload

15 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by 3monkeys&me

"When Pat was first diagnosed I was lost as to how to act, I was too attentive, I was…"

BTB (John) replied Jul 30, 2012 to Opening up to family only made it worse!

26 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Christine

"Why does any god make losing your hair a punishment, the only thing I can think he i…"

BTB (John) replied Jul 1, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Do what you feel comfortable with this is such an indiscriminate disease and can be…"

BTB (John) replied Jun 24, 2012 to Both my pinky toenails have fallen off for no reason...is this related to my AA??

3 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Lou

"Agree totally Jeff and a profile should be just that not a description of how you fi…"

BTB (John) replied Jun 20, 2012 to Tips from a barber about shaving

9 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by BTB (John)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service