T.J.R.'s Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Jaymie! Welcome to a world full of love and understanding. We all get what you…"

T.J.R. replied Jan 22, 2011 to Hi, I'm new

6 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"Hi Annie welcome! All you can really do at this point is find out what makes you hap…"

T.J.R. replied Jan 20, 2011 to New member:Female pattern hair loss for 10 years

3 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"Hi Heather! Speaking as someone who began to lose her hair in high school, I thought…"

T.J.R. replied Jan 18, 2011 to How do I tell my boyfriend?

16 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"My hair began to bald when I hit high school, over 30 years ago. At first being so y…"

T.J.R. replied Jan 18, 2011 to Long-term baldies and relationships

14 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by eugene shiling

"Hello princess! Well you are very pretty and I imagine that your husband is just bei…"

T.J.R. replied Jan 18, 2011 to My Husband's Reaction to My Possible "Coming Out"

14 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"Hello young man! I think your wife rocks! I never hide my bald head, I love me so mu…"

T.J.R. replied Jan 18, 2011 to Must your love interest 'see' your alopecia?

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"Clearly this was not a nice man in his heart. You are gorgeous, are you kidding me?!…"

T.J.R. replied Jan 18, 2011 to Rejection from men anyone?

15 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"Hi Deb! You are a beauty! I find that's half the battle. The rest is all about the c…"

T.J.R. replied Jan 18, 2011 to Getting annoyed

8 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Jaymie Kelter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service