Cindie's Discussions (253)

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

""Life is sometimes hard enough without making an extra effort to stand out in the cr…"

Cindie replied Oct 7, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"No...sorry for the misread. I haven't quit my job, and in two months I can retire wi…"

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"If I were in a foxhole, I would want you in it with me kastababy....I LOVE your styl…"

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"Hi, SouthPaw. I can relate to what you're saying, because I, too am African-American…"

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"I k now just where you are coming from, Heather. I don't know your financial situati…"

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"I think seeing a therapist is a great idea. And don't worry....if you don't "click"…"

Cindie replied Oct 2, 2013 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"She is NOT A FRIEND! Friends don't mock friends! Hugs, Hugs, and Hugs to YOU. And a…"

Cindie replied Oct 2, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I think having this condition has given me a bit of an "edge" to my personality. Whe…"

Cindie replied Oct 1, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"Don't feel that way, Lexi. There are good wigs for every head...it just takes A LOT…"

Cindie replied Sep 23, 2013 to How hard is it really to take care of human hair wigs?

27 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"I agree, Melissa."

Cindie replied Sep 18, 2013 to Difficult moment

16 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by buddhaz

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service